Rotas DIY Bearing Device
$450.00 (inc. gst)
Nationwide shipping throughout New Zealand. Buying from Australia? Please visit here.
- Build your own creations or download our plans
- The ROTAS™ is a freely rotating bearing device
- Essentially a high density plastic that can withstand immense pressure, heat, cold, and other harsh conditions.
- ROTAS™ systems are certified and tested to successfully operate under more than 4,300 kilograms (9,500 pounds) of pressure without any loss of performance.
- By fixing the ROTAS™ to the bottom of the furniture piece, it allows the almost 180kg piece to spin effortlessly with the touch of a finger, and without any lubricant.
Some applications that ROTAS™ systems could be used for are:
- Wardrobe systems
- Kitchen islands, bars, pantries, and other cabinetry
- Garage floor platforms
- Amenities in hotel rooms
- Amenities in cruise liners
- High Density Plastic
- DuPont patented product/material
- 430 mm
ROTAS™ Rotating System Specifications
- Freely rotates at the touch of a finger.
- Self-stabilising rotational bearing.
- No lubricant, servicing, or maintenance is required or necessary.
- NOTE: Does NOT come with an automatic rotating motor. All Lazy Lee units are intended to rotate manually by hand.
- Lifetime Warranty on all Rotas
- Terms and Conditions Apply
Write a Review
There are no reviews yet.